Cover for tenant related risks:

As a landlord you are entitled to insure your rental property to cover yourself against possible financial losses, including damage to the property by tenants.

Landlord insurance covers the building itself, with the option of insuring any contents that belong to you.

There are many Insurance companies providing Landlord Insurance policies. It is important to compare individual products to ensure your property is covered appropriately. For example; some insurance companies will not cover strata properties. If you would like more information about Landlord Insurance please don't hesitate to contact Realgen Real Estate.

Text, or call 0412 508 929